- Collection Filter is a special section which allows you to create filter on many levels of a collection.
- It cannot be added more than one block.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Filter basically works based on product tags (which will be set as filters for level 2 and level 3), please insert needed tags first.
1 - Content
To add a new filter selection, click the Add collection for filter button.
- Choose one from available collections, this is going to be filter stage 1.
- Input the related tags of the collection above to create filter level 2 & 3. Please separate each value using semicolons.
(This means lv.1 contains all data from lv.2 and 3)
2 - Settings
- Section visibility: Tick off the box to hide Collection Filter block on mobile view.
- Layout mode:
- Boxed: Add a auto padding around the main wrapper.
- Wide: Full page width
- Should you turn on the Attach this section option, the Collection filter will stick to the section above in the content block display.
- Moving to the layout settings: Drag the Level of filter bar to decide how many fields would be activated and give names for each of them.